The future means of earning is working from home especially during COVID. Do you want to increase your confidence and ability to earn an income through digital work (freelancing)? Apply for the Australian Digital Job Accelerator.
About the program
Increase your knowledge and ability to earn an income from digital work (freelancing). You will widen your knowledge of essential topics delivered through 6 sessions over 12 weeks by skilled professionals from across the world. You will learn how to market yourself for freelance work online.
Who is running this program?
Daizy Maan is currently leading Deakin University’s startup entrepreneurship initiative. The program has supported over a 100 founders whose startups have generated over $3 million in revenue. She has served as the youngest Director at Australia’s largest publicly listed Community Banking Company (NSX:CSH) with over $750m in footings. In 2018 she served as a delegate to the G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance in Argentina and in 2019 was selected as a delegate for the Australia India Youth Dialogue. She is the founder of the Australian South Asian Centre based in Melbourne, Australia.
Is this program right for you?
- Are you a female in India between the ages of 18-35 years old?
- Do you want to learn how to build your skills from the comfort of your home?
- Do you want to accelerate your growth and capacity to earn an income through digital work?
- Do you want the opportunity to network and learn from skilled professionals within your industry?
- Do you have access to a computer and reliable internet?
- Are you ready to get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then register to apply today.
Why you should join this program?
By joining the Australian Digital Job Accelerator program, you will have access to a practical online live program and skilled mentors who have an abundance of knowledge, experience, and the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals.
What does the program involve?
- Access to six online LIVE classes in a group format and mentoring sessions.
- Have access to industry experts to broaden your knowledge
- Receive constructive feedback and learn from the experiences of your mentors and peers.
- Share experiences with other ambitious Indian women who are also passionate about making an impact through their work.
- Increase your knowledge and ability to generate an income through digital work (freelancing).
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to leverage digital work to achieve your long-term career goals.
- Receive a certificate of course completion to display via LinkedIn.
Are you unsure about whether this program is right for you?
Join our Masterclass to learn about this program in more detail. You will be guided about the program structure, duration, expectations and how this program will accelerate your growth. We will give you a snapshot of the skills that you will gain through this program and you will leave with some of the tools needed to get started in Digital Work. You will also get a chance to interact with Daizy Maan and ask her any questions.
Date – 11th September 2020
Time – 5 pm IST
Location – Zoom (Link will be provided upon registration)
To register your interest for the masterclass, click here.
Step 1. Register your interest here by the 19th of September 2020:
Step 2. Check your email inbox for an invitation to apply. You should receive this within a few minutes if you do not re-enter the form.
Step 3. Wait to hear back from us about your application. As we have a limited number of positions available, we will only accept dedicated candidates. The program will begin on the 05th of October 2020 and will run for 12 weeks.
Investment / Cost
This program is valued at $4000 AUD (Rs. 2,15,000) however, for the very first program thanks to our sponsors and funding partners we are offering a 100% scholarship to 40 dedicated candidates (we will only be offering 40 places so all selected candidates will get a scholarship). We are committed to economic empowerment and seeing more women succeed in the world of digital work by increasing your income and confidence.
Our program is practical and results orientated, we measure our success based on your outcomes, not simply in delivering an educational program. We look forward to receiving your application.